Commercial Hood Vent/ Duct Cleaning
Kitchen vent cleaning is an often-overlooked area of maintenance in a kitchen, but failure to keep your vent clean can result in a grease fire. Over time, the exhaust fan, vent pipe, and vent hood can all become coated in grease.
Vent hood cleaning should be left to the professionals, and we can provide a free audit to help you make sure your vent hood is in good condition and help reduce the risk of a kitchen fire. It is important to clean vent hoods regularly, and we can help you establish a cleaning schedule to keep your vent hoods clean and well maintained.
We have the right training, education, and equipment to ensure your kitchen’s vent hood and duct is clean and safe.
Our Cleaning Process
- Remove grease filters from the system
- Set up water containment
- Scrape area behind the filters where needed
- Pre-spray degreaser on exhaust fan
- Rinse exhaust fan with high pressure hot water
- Clean duct-work from the fan to the vent hood
- Pre-spray inside of vent hood
- Rinse vent hood with high pressure hot water
- Remove containment and dispose of plastic.
- Dry inside of vent hood
- Polish inside of vent hood
- Put back vent hood filters
- Replace sticker for ‘next cleaning due’ dates