Dryer Vent Cleaning
As part of our mission to be your Healthy Home Provider, Coast Pro Services offers industry-leading cleaning services and solutions for every surface and room of your home. One of those services is Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning, which can have a major impact on the safety and healthfulness of your home.
The Importance of Cleaning Dryer Vents
Your dryer vents may be easy to forget, but cleaning them regularly is an important part of ensuring that your home is clean and safe for your entire family.
Some of the warning signs that your dryer vent may be blocked or obstructed include:
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint or pet hair on clothing
- Lint around the door seal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
Risk Ignoring These Warning
Obstructed dryer vents are the source of thousands of house fires every year. People often ignore or don’t recognize the signs of a clogged dryer vent, and this seemingly small oversight can have disastrous results, including the loss of life and property. The best way to prevent house fires from starting in or around your dryer is to have your local Coast Pro Services.
Coast Pro Services Provides Many Benefits
- Time Savings – your clothes won’t take as long to dry with clean vents
- Improved Home & Family Safety – reduced risk of fire, mold growth and carbon monoxide build-up
- Cost Savings – improved efficiency means lower energy costs and fewer repairs or replacements
- Longer Clothing Life – shorter drying times mean less wear and damage to clothes per drying cycle